Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?

 Prompt Response: The most recent time I felt like I truly belonged was when I joined Lakeside Theatre. When I first moved to Georgia in 2023, I had moved from the place I basically grew up(4 years old-13 years old). It was easy for me to make friends, but I never really felt like I 100% fitted in. Then summer of 2025, I moved to Atlanta and became zoned for Lakeisde. In the begining, I allowed myself to finally step out of my comfort zone and be the person I wanted to be, which worked out, but ultimately, auditioning for the school play, getting a big role and the opportunity to understudy a leading character, led to me finding my place and people where I felt truly completed.

Summary: Today in class, we wrote our first argumentive essay of the year.

Reflection: Today's class really made me feel the experience I would feel during the final AP exam. It allowed me to really get a real understanding of my writing in different forms, while also being able to think quickily and concise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Write about a conversation that changed you.

How did clustering help you generate ideas, examples, etc for the prompt?