How did clustering help you generate ideas, examples, etc for the prompt?

Prompt Response: Clustering made it easier for me to think of ideas and examples for the prompt. By putting my main idea in the middle and drawing lines to smaller ideas, I could see how everything was connected. The most helpful part was being able to organize my thoughts before I started writing. I would use clustering again because it helps me get started and makes my writing less stressful.

Summary: Today in class, we learned about brainstorming tactics, specifically, clustering.

Reflection:  Clustering is a form of brainstorming that I already knew about. Today’s lesson and class notes really showed me how effective it can be for organizing ideas and coming up with examples. I realized that clustering makes it easier to plan what I want to write, and now I see why I should use it more often when working on essays or assignments to get a full visual of everything going on in my head rather than trying to remember or just randomly jotting it down and connecting it later on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Write about a conversation that changed you.