Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Prompt Response: A word I have found myself saying a lot is "chez". I don't know where it came from, but I heard my friend say it once and i've said it since. To me it means yes, but in the language of cheese. This word choice has become a part of my everyday vocabulary because one says yes so often, but this is my way of it. I don't really know what it would reveal about me, but my friends say I weird and my brain works differently, so I guess that.

Summary: In class today, we did our first week of vocabulary, and exercises to go along with it.

Reflection: I learned 10 new words out of the 15 we had to do. Along with that, I learned how to use the context of a situation to decide which term properly fits, it was a bit of a struggle at first because the words are so new to me, but it definitely helped my comprehension.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a conversation that changed you.

How did clustering help you generate ideas, examples, etc for the prompt?