Write about something that you believed as a child.
Prompt: When I was younger, I truly believed in the boogeyman and was terrified of him. Like most kids, I heard stories about the boogeyman from my mom, who would tell me to stay in bed at night so he wouldn’t get me. But my fear got so much worse after I watched the Disney movie "Don’t Look Under The Bed." The movie made the boogeyman seem so real, with his own world and even a scene where a little boy gets kidnapped. After that, I was so scared that I made sure to keep every part of my body under my blanket for years, afraid that the boogeyman would grab my foot or arm and drag me into his world.
Summary: Today in class, we learned more about claims.
Reflection: There are three different types of claims; fact, value, and policy. All these claims have their own effective way of supporting and defending an arguement. In class when we did the paper assignment of listing critera, it really helped me gain more of an understanding of what a claim is and how it can be supported correctly.
Comments
Post a Comment