Describe a time you felt completely lost.

Prompt: A time I felt completely lost is probably when I first moved to Georgia in 2023. I had moved to South Carolina when I was 4 all the way up till I was 13. That's 9 pivtol years of my life spent in a small city. I started kindergarten, met all my friends, grew up and went through big life changes with people I would no longer get to see everyday anymore. I was completely nervous because unfortunately where I lived wasn't as diverse as (metro)Atlanta is. I spent years getting bullied by those who where like me for not fitting their sterotyped version of who I should be, and having friends who I loved but could never really truly relate to some of the experiences I had. So moving scared me, going into my last year of middle school with nobody to walk beside or confide in. Not knowing if I would be judged the same by my own community as I was by others. 

Summary: We read an article on 3 year bachelor degrees and completed a worksheer based off of it.

Reflection: I think the article gave a very new perspective on 3 vs 4 year college degrees. I also was able to learn how to strengthen my claims and reasoning.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Write about a conversation that changed you.

How did clustering help you generate ideas, examples, etc for the prompt?