3 goals I want to achieve this year.

 Prompt: My top 3 goals for this year are both academic and personal to me. My first goal would be me wanting to raise my GPA up at least 0.05 to a 0.1 of a point from my previous year as I have done since starting high school. I hopefully can go from ending sophomore year with a 3.8 to a 3.9 - 4.0 this year. My second goal would be related to my career. I hope to get the role I want in this musical this year, leading me to a Shuler and possible Jimmy oppertunity this year. This is a goal that doesn't NEED to happen but would be something that could really catipult what I want to do in my future while only being in high school. My last and final goal would be to stay on track. Get my work done, don't put things off, get more sleep, etc. I really want to achieve these goals because they'll ultimately make me a better person in my career and future to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Write about a conversation that changed you.

How did clustering help you generate ideas, examples, etc for the prompt?